Thursday 6th July, 5pm, Castlefield Bowl
Moda Living is a corporate sponsor of Manchester International Festival. Now in its 10th year, it is the world’s first festival of original, new work and special events. The Festival is staged every two years in Manchester, UK – the next edition will take place this year for 18 days from 29 June to 16 July 2017 at venues all over the city.
Six years on from their last appearance in the city, Arcade Fire return to Manchester for this one-off show at Castlefield Bowl.
Since the release of their stunning debut album Funeral, the Grammy Award-winning Canadian band have won a well-earned reputation as one of the most exhilarating live acts around.
To win two tickets, simply fill in our online survey. We want to know about your experiences of renting and a bit about your lifestyle to help us shape the future of city centre living.
We’ll contact the winner after 10.00am on Monday 3rd July and also announce the winner on our Facebook page.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Arcade Fire – survey prize
1. The Promoter of this prize draw is Moda Living Limited (registered in England and Wales with its registered office at Castlegarth Grange, Scott Lane, Wetherby LS22 6LH) (the “Promoter”).
2. The Promoter is offering non-homeowners (renters) who fill out a rental lifestyle survey, a chance to win two tickets to see Arcade Fire at Manchester International Festival at Castlefield Bowl, Thursday 6th July at 5pm.
3. To enter this draw, entrants must be eligible to complete the survey (non-home owners/renters) and enter their full name, email address and telephone number.
4. Entrants must be UK residents, aged 18 years or over. This promotion is not open to any employees of the Promoter or any of their affiliate companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this prize draw.
5. One entry allowed per person. Entries submitted on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted.
6. No purchase is necessary to enter this promotion, however internet access is required.
7. The promotion is open to entries from 09.00 on 25 June 2017 until 12.00 on 03 May 2017 (the “promotional period”).
8. The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value. In the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside its reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this promotion without prior notice.
9. The winners will be selected in a random draw from all valid entries received during the promotional period.
10. The winner will be notified on 03.07.17 via the email address provided when they entered the competition. The winner will also be announced on the Moda Living Facebook page. If the winner fails to respond within 24 hours, or declines their prize, a redraw will take place from the remaining valid entries to select a new winner. If the winner declines their prize, or fails to respond within the required period, they forfeit any right to the prize.
12. Contact will be made on 03.07.17 and delivery of the prize will be agreed with the winner.
13. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer or software failures of any kind and has no responsibility for lost, delayed or misdirected entries.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to exclude any entries the Promoter in its sole discretion considers to be inappropriate, unrelated or offensive and to disqualify any entries if the Promoter, at its sole discretion, believes that there has been an attempt to manipulate or tamper with the operation of the promotion (including, without limitation, by setting up multiple email, Facebook or other social media accounts in order to submit multiple entries).
15. By entering this competition you agree that the promoter may store and use the data you enter into this competition and contact you via email. You agree that the promoter may use your name on its social media channels and website (including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube and modaliving.co.uk), worldwide and without limit of time. You understand that you won’t have any right to preview or pre-approve the content (and, that you won’t be entitled to any kind of payment) in the event that it is used by Moda Living as noted above.
16. You agree to be bound by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the promotion. No correspondence will be entered into in respect of the Promoter’s decisions.
17. The responses to the survey questions that you provide will be used by Moda Living in an aggregated manner only and will not be linked to your personal information.
18. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed exclusively in accordance with the laws of England and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England, including the seeking of all injunctive or ancillary relief actions.